Clean Eating with Baked Eggs | Wednesday’s In the Know
If you’re looking for a clean healthy protein packed breakfast or snack, consider baking your eggs! Easy to make with minimal cleanup, baked eggs can be made in advance and served wedged between two slices of toast or as is for a quick protein boost.
What you will need:
- Muffin Tin, silicon on the bottom for ease of release.
- Vegetable, canola or grapeseed oil, for greasing the bottom of the pan.
- Whole, organic eggs, 1 per muffin cup.
- Oven at 350ºF.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease the muffin cups, 1 per egg.
- In a small bowl, crack an egg, ensuring the yolk is intact. Transfer to one of the muffin cups and repeat with the remaining eggs, placing one egg in each muffin cup.
- Place in preheated 350ºF oven, and allow to bake until yolk is to desired doneness, approximately 10 minutes for well done. If desired, lightly dust with freshly grated parm or cheese of choice in the last few minutes.
- Remove, cool and eat while hot or fully cool at room temperature before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.
For other terrific tips and hundreds of recipes, including my recipe for baked eggs, as well as dozens of other recipes perfect for accompanying your baked eggs, visit my website (thetabletogether.com). While there, consider “subscribing” and I will send a new tip or blog post directly to your inbox every Tuesday and Wednesday morning!
P.S. Make sure you check out my YouTube channel, The Table Together with Tiffany Lewis, solely dedicated to bringing all of these fantastic tips and recipes to life!
Cheers to starting a new tradition around The Table Together!
Founder and true believer in the power of bringing people around The Table Together!