Quick Homemade Funnels: DIY Funnel Remedy | Tuesday’s Tip of the Day!
That leftover lazy Sunday brunch maple syrup from Vermont is too good to waste. It would be a shame! We comb our kitchen for a clean way of transferring it back to the jar only to be left with frustration and a sticky mess. If only we had a funnel. Well, that’s where I come in. Right now, your kitchen most probably offers several options for your “funnel”, but here are three to get you started and your imagination to start, well, imagining.
- Insert contents, from liquid to jelly beans, and secure or twist the top.
- Snip one of the corners and place over desired jar opening. Watch as your contents neatly drop below.
- Make a cone out of parchment paper and tape the side.
- Add dry ingredients, rice, spices or beans, and place over desired jar opening. Voila!
Paper Cone Coffee Filter:
- Place dry ingredients inside. Gather or twist the top and place over desired jar opening.
- Easy Peasy!
For other terrific tips and hundreds of recipes, visit my website (thetabletogether.com). While there, consider “subscribing” and I will send a new tip or blog post directly to your inbox every Tuesday and Wednesday morning!
P.S. Make sure you check out my YouTube channel, The Table Together with Tiffany Lewis, for dozens of videos solely dedicated to bringing all of these fantastic tips and recipes to life!
Cheers to starting a new tradition around The Table Together!
Founder and true believer in the power of bringing people around The Table Together!